With more than 20 years of industry experience, our excavation division, PKX, provides the personnel and technology to meet your non-destructive hydro excavation and trenching needs. PKX’s hydro excavation process provides a safe alternative to conventional digging methods such as track hoes, augers, backhoes and bulldozers. Unlike traditional mechanical excavation, damage or disruption to critical underground utilities is minimized by using pressurized water, in addition to high-power vacuuming. This method of excavation can significantly reduce the risk of damage to site infrastructure.
PKX’s safe hydro excavation technology can complete a typical excavation project in a fraction of the time compared to conventional digging methods.
- Most powerful water pressure and suction in the industry to easily excavate frozen ground
- Non-destructive soil and debris removal, trenching, remote digging, and potholing reaches locations where traditional excavation may not be possible
- Rear-mounted boom offers impressive range of motion and pivot
- Tilt-ejection unloading provides fast and thorough removal of debris
- Surrounding area and soil remain undamaged which increases efficiency and decreases downtime
- Remote controlled vacuuming and water system, allowing for one man operation
- Integrated fall-protection harness decreases safety-related incidents
- Government & Municipal
|Boom Range||19' 27' reach. 335° total range, 45° upward pivot, 25° downward pivot|
|Vacuum Blower||6480 CFM 27" blower|
|Water Pump||3200 PSI water pumps|
|Storage Tank||1,800-gallon water tank, 18 GPM flow|
|Debris Storage||12-yard debris tank|
|Remote Digging||Remote digging to 600-feet|
|Nozzles||Multiple cutting nozzles|
|Heater||714K BTU water heater|
Porta Kleen is readily available to deliver your portable restroom trailer to your job site or event. Perfect for any customer, our trailers are equipped to handle a simple construction project, to a lavish wedding. Eliminate the worry that your sanitation needs will not be met by partnering with Porta Kleen. Our Portable Restroom Trailers are available for delivery in several states including Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Please do not hesitate to contact us for service areas or products that may be outside of our normal delivery area.
To be added...
Porta Kleen’s Hydro-Excavation service provides a safe alternative to conventional digging methods such as skid-steers, back hoes, and bulldozers. By using pressurized water and high-powered vacuuming to uncover underground utilities, lines, and pipes, risk to site infrastructure is significantly reduced and completed in a fraction of the time.