The Porta Kleen Water System performs the functions of a typical indoor sanitation network by providing freshwater storage and transfer, as well as elimination and confinement of wastewater for mobile office trailers. The system offers an elegant yet rugged solution in a single all-season package. Patent Pending.
- Durable aluminum alloy unibody construction provides protection in a singular space saving footprint
- Low-level light indicates when the system requires service
- Large capacity tanks reduce service frequency and extra-large waste tank helps prevent overfilling
- Built-in four season winterization package prevents hoses and waste line from freezing in harsh conditions.
- Can be used in temperatures ranging from -20* F to 120* F
- System has dedicated breakers for pump and winterization components
- Government and Municipal
|Dimensions||44.5 Inches H x 99 inches L x 61 inches D|
|Electrical Requirements||120 VAC 20A (25-foot 3-prong cord included)|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 120°F (-29° to 49°C)|
|Fresh Water Storage||210-Gallon|
|Black Water Storage||250-Gallon|
|Water Pump||3.3 GPM AT 45 PSI (25-foot freshwater hose included)|
When in need of a quality mobile sanitation product in the referenced areas, Porta Kleen will deliver, service, and pick up your portable restroom. Serving a wide array of industries, we are able to accommodate both large and small scale projects at a moment’s notice. Our porta johns and hygiene stations are available for delivery in Lancaster, OH, Fairfield, OH, and Louisville, KY. Special accommodations can be made for states outside the core service area.