The Porta Kleen Water System performs the functions of a typical indoor sanitation network by providing freshwater storage and transfer, as well as elimination and confinement of wastewater for mobile office trailers. The system offers an elegant yet rugged solution in a single all-season package. Patent Pending.
- Durable aluminum alloy uni-body construction provides protection in a singular space saving footprint
- Empty light indicates when the system requires service
- Large capacity tanks reduce service frequency and extra-large waste tank helps prevent overfilling
- Built-in four season winterization package prevents hoses and waste line from freezing in harsh conditions
- System has dedicated breakers for pump and winterization components
- Government and Municipal
|Electrical Requirements||120 VAC 20A dedicated single phase
(25-foot 3-prong cord included)
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 120°F (-29° to 49°C)|
|Fresh Water Storage||210-Gallon|
|Black Water Storage||250-Gallon|
|Water Pump||3.3 GPM AT 45 PSI
(25-foot freshwater hose included)
With a national footprint, we are proud to offer our customers the flexibility to move with their project or event. We service both short term, one location rentals or a long-term, multi-location rental. Our prompt and reliable team of industry experts will assess your needs and deliver a superior product and unmatched customer service from beginning to end.