KX’s XCaliber Hydro-Pneumatic Excavation process combines both high pressure water and compressed air excavation methods in a single mobile system.
Having both hydro and pneumatic excavation capabilities allow PKX to quickly complete soil and debris removal, trenching, remote digging and potholing.
- Integrated air compressor saves costs by eliminating need for extra man power & pull-behind compressor
- Our on-board air compressor obtains 170psi vs. 140psi from traditional pull-behind compressor, resulting in higher production
- Independent PTO’s for air and water
- Air knife cuts through soils without waste; enabling material to be dumped on-site
- Soil spoils remain intact for easily backfill
- 750k BTU burners to easily excavate frozen ground
- Non-destructive soil and debris removal, trenching, remote digging, and potholing reaches locations where traditional excavation may not be possible
- Push plate ejection unloading provides fast and thorough removal of debris during air excavation; eliminating safety concerns
- Government & Municipal
|Boom Range||19' 30' reach. 335° total range, 45° upward pivot, 25° downward pivot|
|Vacuum Blower||6480 CFM 27" blower|
|Water Pump||3000 PSI water pumps|
|Storage Tank||1,500-gallon water tank, 18 GPM flow|
|Debris Storage||12-yard debris tank|
|Remote Digging||Remote digging to 600-feet|
|Nozzles||Multiple cutting nozzles|
|Heater||714K BTU water heater|
To be added...