The PKX pipeline jetting service allows for cleaning up to 2,500 feet of sewer pipe daily.
The Camel Maxxx 1200 pipeline jetter features an advanced water pump capable of 100 gpm at 3,000psi and a telescopic boom system capable of a 26 foot reach.
- 8-inch vacuum system with a heavy-duty, channel-reinforced elbow for maximum durability.
- 270° manual rotation facilitates manhole entry and reduces traffic flow interruption
- Front-mounted digital display operation screen with diagnostic and trouble-shooting capabilities
- Reel capacity of 1,000’ of 1” hose or 600’ of 1 1/4” hose
- 4″ rear mounted, stainless-steel crossover enables operators to replenish 1500 gallon water supply in less than 10 minutes
- Tilt-ejection unloading provides fast and thorough removal of debris
- Remote controlled vacuuming and water system, allowing for safer operation
- Government & Municipal
|Boom Range||26' reach. 217° total range, 40' depth|
|Vacuum Blower||3500 - 6000 CFM 27" blower|
|Water Pump||100 GPM, 3000 PSI continuous duty|
|Storage Tank||1,500-gallon water tank|
|Debris Storage||12-yard debris tank with water decant abilities|
|Hose Reel||Front-mount, 270 degree rotation angle; 1,000' capacity|
|Nozzles||Multiple cutting nozzles|
|Hose Length||1,000' of 1" hose or 600' of 1 1/4" hose|