Monday, July 23, 2018
Providing customer service in addition to sales support by: representing and administering house accounts; processing orders across multiple platforms; researching, preparing, submitting and administering bids and quotes; and coordinating with Operations and Logistics to ensure quality execution and consistent bilateral communication.
- Follow up on Internet leads and attempt to convert those leads into actual sales. Build and submit timely quotes for equipment and services. Open and maintain customer accounts by recording and updating customer information across platforms.
- Research and contact cities and parks departments with the aim of submitting quotes or participating in a formal bid process. Solicit relevant documents, build and submit bids, and manage and administer City/Park awards.
- Document and communicate new orders, change orders, form creation, and delivery schedules between Sales, Operations, and Logistics across a variety of platforms.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications between Logistics, Operations, and Sales to maximize consistency, accountability, and the overall customer service experience.
- Input new orders and change orders for new and existing clients, occasionally taking payments and invoicing.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services consistent with Porta Kleen’s market and business objectives.
- Manage and represent Porta Kleen House/Unassigned accounts.
- Prepare and deliver custom reports.
- Coordinate and perform above duties across all Porta Kleen business units and locations.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service or sales experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office computer skills. Position operates daily with Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word.
Friday, November 30, 2018