1. This position is responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of all basic portable sanitation equipment and trucks coming back to the facility after a rental/serivce period.
1. Conduct routine maintenance on portable toilets, hand washing stations, hand sanitizers, dispensers, etc.
2. Conduct daily inspections while cleaning portable equipment service vehicles and report deficiencies to Facility Supervisor or Maintenance Manager. Also report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Operations Manager.
3. Drive service vehicles around yard as needed. Operate truck to service portable toilets.
4. Maintain contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to deliveries going out
5. Following the Company’s safety guidelines, properly securing equipment to appropriate vehicle/equipment. Assist operations personnel when necessary to load and unload portable restrooms, hand sinks, showers, and holding tanks.
6. Ensure that units are clean and sanitized, stocked with paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. prior to putting into stock
7. Follow all established policies and safety rules and regulations.
8. Special /other projects as assigned by management.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Ability to read and understand documents
3. Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
4. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves manual labor
5. Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition
6. Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces
7. Ability to maintain workloads that may include daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift