The Porta Kleen Water System performs the functions of a typical indoor sanitation network by providing freshwater storage and transfer, as well as elimination and confinement of wastewater for mobile office trailers. The system offers an elegant yet rugged solution in a single all-season package. Patent Pending.
Features of the Self-Contained Water System:
Durable aluminum alloy uni-body construction provides protection in a singular space saving footprint
- Low-level light indicates when the system requires service
Large capacity tanks reduce service frequency and extra-large waste tank helps prevent overfilling
Built-in four season winterization package prevents hoses and waste line from freezing in harsh conditions
System has dedicated breakers for pump and winterization components
Self-Contained Water System Specifications:
- Required: 120 VAC 20A dedicated single phase plug (25-foot 3-prong cord included)
- 210-gallon fresh (non-potable) water capacity
- 250-gallon wastewater capacity
- Operating conditions: -20° to 120°F (-29° to 49°C)
- Winterization mechanism built in
- Freshwater pump: 3.3 gpm at 45 psi (25-foot freshwater hose included)
The Self-Contained Water System can be obtained and serviced through our Columbus OH, Cincinnati OH, and Louisville KY locations. Please call 800-972-3800 to reserve yours today.